pondelok 18. apríla 2011

Flight tickets


Hello there, you probably have no idea how much trouble I had since New Year to come up with a perfect destination for our next holliday. Well, I planned to go somewhere exotic, warm, with palms and beautiful beaches. Since I have never been away from Europe or the States or Canada, I was thinking Cuba, Barma or something similar. My attempts to book a traveling holliday there ended up with no luck. Both trips had been canceled by our travel agency because the lack of interest (not enough people for a trip to be organized, and we wanted to go by a group with travel guide, not by ourselves). And this was after I booked it! The third idea was Vietnam, something which is on the top of my list. But then all this disasters started in Japan, following other all around Asia, and we have decided not to push the luck too much...what if canceling our two planned trips meant something...the time just wasn´t right for exotic Asia.
So, I had to say goodbye to my idea spending Easter on the beach sitting under the mango tree (you know that Jack Johnson song Better together...). And surprisingly, I turned my interest to another side - to the cold :-). And now I can happily announce, that the flight tickets have been booked and payed! And me and my boy are going in June here:

 Picture via here

ICELAND!!!

Žiadne komentáre: